(6) These units are used for the heaviest tools, dies, and material. Can be used individually or bolted together in rows. No assembly required, ready to use. Equipped with six extra heavy duty 12 gauge shelves. Pads on posts to protect floor. Dimensions: 10" shelf clearance, 65"H. Capacity: 1,000 lbs. per shelf.
(2) These super heavy duty knock down adjustable racks may be assembled individually or in rows. Shelf mounting holes are on 2" centers and units are constructed of 14 gauge channel reinforced shelves and 10 gauge angle posts. All hardware and X braces are included. Oversize pads protect floors. Shipped knock down or assembled at an additional charge.
Capacity: 1,775 lbs. Options: Extra shelves, extra posts.
(2) Theses racks hold four drums in readily accessible positions. Designed for loading ease with whatever equipment you may now have. If your hoist does not travel over rack, the 85C model can be moved under your hoist.
(6) Single Rack-U-Frames: Completely assembled ready for use. For maximum capacity and safety, the units should be installed on a solid, smooth surface, evenly spaced 20 ft., and stacked a maximum of 4 high. RUF-251 - 20,000 lb. capacity, RUF-640 - 60,000 lb. capacity.
Twin Rack-U-Frames: Used in multiples with forklifts, as required to provide length and tier height needed for storage. Can be stacked a maximum of four high. 5,000 lb. capacity.
(2) Break the heaviest loaded drums from a vertical to a horizontal position. EBR-18CR features rollers to mix drum contents. Casters provide ease in rotating and positioning the drum while the drum is on the cradle. Units measure 31"W x 18-1/4"D x 18"H. Maneuvers on 2, 3" steel swivel casters and 2, 3" steel wheels. Optional #18 handle available. Capacity: 700 lbs.
(2) Ideal for making wood pallets or boxes portable at low cost. Shoes slide under corners and can be bolted, screwed, or nailed permanently. Constructed of 12 gauge steel and comes with a set of 4. Units measure 8" x 8" x 5-3/4" OAH and have a 2" flange with 7/16" holes for mounting.